Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Evening

We worshipped today in town at the First Baptist Church. Enjoyed the people, music, and sermon.

Yesterday, Saturday, we spent the day visiting Mike's cousin, Russ and Vivian. They have a beautiful site at an RV Resort in Webster. This is about 50 miles south of us.

On Hwy 27 heading to I-75 to Ocala, we passed many ranch estates. Absolutely beautiful homes, horse barns, and fenced pastures.

Tomorrow, I head to the Winn-Dixie (not the movie, either) and Walgreens. In other words....errands to run! Laundry is caught up. Finished my book tonight, "Rekindled" by Tamera Alexander. Great book to read! Recommend it. Mike is still in his John Grisham book, "The Runaway Jury", but is almost finished reading it. I think I'll get into some of my quilting this week before starting another book.

Write later. Until then......

No comments: