Sunday, February 1, 2009

Last Birthday Gift - Hot Air Balloon Ride





Oh, boy, what a way to start the day with the NFL Super Bowl tonight in Tampa... than to get up early and take a Hot Air Balloon Ride! A gift from son, Chris, and grandkids, Paul & Katelyn. We awoke to the alarm at 4:00 a.m. to a brisk temp of 35. Burrrr!!! We launched at approx 7:45 a.m. and enjoyed the ride and view for about an hour. I am so ready to do it again!

I don't know if our children, Chris & Shannon, could top this BD again. Shannon, Gordon, Chad & Cara presented me with a most wonderful scrapbook album with personal writings that touched me so much.

Children and grandchildren are a blessing and gift from our Lord God above. Family!

Well, enough said. As I close this out, I know the Steelers and Cardinals "AINT HAD ANYTHING THIS GOOD!" I'm blessed!!!!

Until then....

No comments: