Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sweet Tomatoes

Does anyone out there like to eat and then eat some more? Go to Sweet Tomatoes (a chain) and loosen that belt men and ladies wear elastic waist pants or a moo-moo dress (isn't that what they were called?). That is where I just came from when I met up with two other couples (Felkers and Huggins). We must have sit there an extra 2 hours talking, discussing, and laughing!!

Mike will be back from Vegas tomorrow (Th). Hopefully, he got to the WOC Convention! tee-hee!

Jenny and I have held "the fort down" pretty well. Its been much cooler with the constant breeze blowing here in the Tampa area. Oh, boy, tonight will be in the upper 20's....burrrrr!!

Hey, I know some of you are reading this back home. Give me a comment or two and let me know that you are still alive. Otherwise, I may not need to come back home....just see you sometime later UP ABOVE IN OUR MANSIONS!

Until then.....

No comments: