Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Still in Red Bay

Here it is Tuesday night and I must say it is good news for me to write this. I am heading home Wednesday...well, starting my way home!

I waited Monday for my call to head to express Bay. It didn't come. I waited til late a.m. today and with no call, I headed to the office to inquire. Good thing I did. I was able to discuss my situation with a plea. Mission accomplished. After hours, I went into finalize repairs. Tomorrow I head in the direction of home with a stop in Florence area to have the alignment done. However, that will be early, early Thursday morning. Will spend the night in the town.

Jenny seems to be restless. Guess she is sensing my stress and anxiousness.

Will be good to write next time and say I am HOME!

Until then....

No comments: