Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Time to Catch Up!

Whew! Where have I been? Some of you have asked that question. Well, I've been around and around. I am going to do my best to catch up on old news, but new news for you readers.

August: The first week was the last week of summer vacation for the grandkids. I had them for a day or two. Our grandson, Chad, was glad to see school start for he is playing FOOTBALL with the 7th and 8th team. Our other grandson, Paul, is in the Marching Band and plays each Friday night. Then there is Cara and Katelyn. They are both back in dance for the year. Cara is taking 3 nights each week for lessons. Katelyn takes lessons at school.

We hosted our Good Sam Chapter camp out at Cages Bend Campground in Gallatin. Lovely setting on Old Hickory Lake.

The Quilt Expo Show was held at Opryland Hotel. I really enjoyed the 2 days I spent there. Mike and I even took in the Professional Bull Riding Rodeo with our friends, Paul & Katy.


September: This was another busy month. Our business participated in the Remodeling Home Show. Our friends, Vic & Rita, were in it also. Lot of neat things to see...and...buy! Mike and I attended the AL Good Sam Samboree held in Talladega. We were gone Sunday thru Sunday. That put us out in our RV for the year a total of 122 days. After we got home from the Samboree, we left the following weekend for Nassau, Bahamas, for 4 days. Had the pleasure of taking 2 couples from our sales force. They and their wives enjoyed the trip, especially with the stay at Atlantis!

Each Tuesday night we went to the Football Jr High games. Chad has played some in the last few minutes of games. Next year when he is in 8th grade will be the exciting year for him....more play!!

These last 2 months have been very busy for both Mike and the business and I with just all that is going on in everyday life.

Will post the final for October later and then I should be caught up!

Until then.....

No comments: